I hope you all had a great weekend and are off to a positive start this Monday! I love weekends like the one I am about to share with you. It was filled with the perfect balance of being busy and relaxation. And since I loved sharing my previous weekend with mainly pictures and few words, we’re going to continue that tradition for this latest weekend recap as well!
- I got a pedicure on Friday night (love this color by OPI! It’s the prettiest blueish black).
- I hit all of my move goals on my Apple Watch!
- Saturday started off on an early note thanks to a 9am hair appointment. I’ve been making my bed first thing each morning and that was no exception on Saturday! It sets the tone for the rest of the day!
- After making the bed and quickly getting ready, I headed to the kitchen for an XL coffee. I knew I was going to be at the hair salon for quite a while (I hadn’t gotten a hair cut in August!) so a lot of caffeine was in order. I did two K-Cups of Starbucks coffee, 4 tablespoons of collagen and 4 tablespoons of Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer. The best coffee!
- I got my hair cut and colored. I did a dark brown base with some painted pieces of caramel throughout. I love it!
- I bought an area rug for our living room.
- I finished off the evening with a few glasses of red wine!
- Sunday started bright and early at 7am with another made bed.
- Followed by the 8:30am church service at Life Church.
- We stopped for donuts on the way home. Donuts after church is starting to become a tradition for us. A maple bar and chocolate glazed for me and a few jalapeño kolaches and a bear claw for the husband.
- I made my weekly Trader Joe’s grocery trip
- And then made some of my sweet and salty pretzel bites to snack on during the football game.
- We ended the day hanging out with a few of our great friends while watching football!
Question of the Day
What were some of the highlights from your weekend?